View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #2
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Not sure if I completely follow, but I have two comments:

1) When switching between apps, you don't have to close one/open the other. You should be able to do a 'four finger swipe' to move between apps without opening or closing multiple times. Still cumbersome - but easier than tabbing out each time.

2) You could also bypass the whole Dropbox thing and just email the files. Your friend will have an email address associated with each kindle device or kindle app.

She can look those addresses up by simply going to Amazon.com, then selecting "Manage my Kindle" from the "Your Account" menu and finally going to "Personal Document Settings" (which should be somewhere on the left side of the screen). Note also that she would have to add your email address under the "Approved Personal Document Email List" on the same screen.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote