View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #24
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
I saw the bad reviews in regards to the screen on the glowlight on B&N website. I was going to ask about it here and I see that someone has already started a thread. I have the original Nook, purchased it when they first came available. It still works great but I wanted 6" ereader with touch and built in light. I came close to purchasing the glowlight until I read the reviews. What I do not understand is why with so many people having the same issue B&N doesn't find a fix. When the original Nook came out there were problems like cracked bezels at the page turn buttons. B&N redesigned the bezel and addressed some others issues in a second generation of the original. I receceived the newer Nook to replace mine because of the cracked bezel issue. I have read dozens of books without any problem. Is it too optimistic to believe B&N will eventually fix the screen poblem? Are they really getting out of the ereader business?
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote