View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #226
raist1976
raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raist1976 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs 505
Hi,

I think I found a small bug on the command line xray generator.

After successfully entering on shelfari 434 Characters on the Path of Daggers (I deserve a medail of honor ), 8th book of the Wheel of Time from Robert Jordan, I managed to generate the xray file but it was not working, giving me a SX error.

I saw that it was a symptom of unvalid xray file.
I opened the file with a text editor and noticed some strange caracters on some descriptions : on notepad++, a black square with "xC2" inside. This seems an UTF8 caracter.

I compared with the descriptions I entered on shelfari and I noticed that every time that I put a set of parenthesis in a description, the xray builder transformed the parenthesis and all the text inside by such a caracter :

bla bla bla (and so for) bla bla bla --> bla bla bla xC2 bla bla bla.

After editing the xray file and puting back the correct description with parenthesis, my xray file works, yey !

Last edited by raist1976; 04-22-2013 at 09:16 AM.
raist1976 is offline   Reply With Quote