Thread: SOD FIXED
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
I still need to do some more testing but so far this seems to have fixed the SOD problem for me as well. I turned wifi off and put it in standby for a few minutes and it started back up fine.

Will do some more testing over the next day or two before I am convinced it was this simple to fix a problem I have had with my fox for the last 8 months. Either way, thanks to GJSmith for starting the new thread as I would have missed this otherwise.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote