View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #20
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Right here, link courtesy of a previous post by jswinden.
Thank you, treadlightly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1ver View Post
ok, so i thought i'd figured out what i did wrong, but it's still not working. this is my modified CSS file ...
If you renamed the fonts myfont.ttf then the code needs to be:

@font-face { font-family: serif; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/fonts/myfont.ttf);}

If you left the font name "CaeciliaLTStd-Roman" that's fine. But as treadlightly notes, you still need an extension -- either CaeciliaLTStd-Roman.ttf or CaeciliaLTStd-Roman.otf, whichever the case may be.

Finally, you need to call the font-family. The exact code depends on how the epub is formatted, but try adding this at the very bottom of the css file:

body, div, p { font-family: serif; }

.calibre { font-family: serif; }

Hope this helps!
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote