View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #16
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshank View Post
I got it working. I had converted to a tar.gz and moved the folder into place, because I was using a CentOS VM. Apparently I somehow missed the /usr/lib/libinkview.so in that process. Then it was having a hard time because of different curl linkages. So I switched to using Ubuntu and installing the deb. So far it looks good.
So, I finally got around to upgrading to this version of the SDK, and I'm having the same problems within a Slackware 13.37 distribution. The missing libinkview.so was easy to fix; you just have to run ldconfig as root after installing the SDK. However, I still have the curl linkages problem. I was able to get something working by replacing /usr/lib/libinkview.so with the one that came in the PBSDK/lib directory in the original SDK, and adding some extra static libcurl-related libs to LIBS in common.mk, but I would rather be able to use the FRSCSDK version of libinkview.so. Can anyone tell me what versions of curl and openssl they have on working systems?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote