View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
edent
Enthusiast
edent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameteredent can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Likebook Ares, Kindle 3G, Nook STR, 511eb
Problems installing - command line only

I'm trying to install Calibre on Ubuntu 11.04 server - but I'm getting this error.
Code:
Downloaded 46010044 bytes
Checking downloaded file integrity...
Extracting files to /opt/calibre ...
Extracting application files...
/opt/calibre/lib/libicuio.so.46: undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0, version CXXABI_1.3
/opt/calibre/lib/libicuio.so.46: undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0, version CXXABI_1.3
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site.py", line 56, in main
  File "site-packages/calibre/linux.py", line 11, in <module>
  File "site-packages/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 15, in <module>
  File "site-packages/calibre/customize/builtins.py", line 11, in <module>
  File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/metadata/opf2.py", line 14, in <module>
ImportError: /opt/calibre/lib/libxml2.so.2: undefined symbol: inflateEnd

Run "calibre" to start calibre
Any idea what's causing this? I've got Calibre running on my laptop & desktop. I plan to stick the library on my server and just use calibre-server.

Thanks

T
edent is offline   Reply With Quote