View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 03:05 AM   #13
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
Thanks, but the whole reason I am trying to use calibre ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
And while this does not answer your direct question, it is another way to create Collections of books on your kindle:

http://www.accwebworks.com/kindle.aspx

I've used it without problems.
is that this wonderful program NO LONGER WORKS after the update Kindle forced on us!!

So I am trying to figure out a simple way to simply shoehorn additional books into collections I previously created on my Kindle without having to add each and every book "manually" via the five way on the Kindle. Too much to add hundreds of books. Particularly as my new Kindle for some reason no matter HOW I have things sorted using the collections sorter at the top of Kindle's home page no longer puts the last collection opened at the top meaning that even if I"m adding dozens of books to the same collection, if it chooses to have that collection on the third page then I hve to add MORE clicks to get to that collection book, after book, after book. And yes I made sure to not only OPEN that cvollection but open a book in it to try to force it to the first position. No soap.

Umm and to make it clear, a HUGE THANK YOU TO MEME - even though I cannot seem to figure out how to just simply with a click or two add books to existing collections and I am, in fact far from a n00b at computers - both the plugin and the FAQ are HUGE works of love for which I thoroughly provide kudos.

Last edited by allisondbl; 04-12-2011 at 03:10 AM.
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote