View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #28
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Well in an additional death knell FW just stopped offering magazine subscriptions. You can still buy individual issues but they are $3.99 or $3.39 with Buywise. I'm kind of peeved because I was just going to renew when I discovered this.

Clearly they are doing everything to kill of FW. Buywise means a long-term commitment, so kill it. Subscriptions make a long-term commitment, so kill them too. Bummer.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote