View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #22
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Is there any documentation on this version available anywhere?
No, there isn't anything specific to this version in their Documentation other than the What's New in v2.3 blurb. The rest of their eBook Publisher Windows.doc wasn't updated to include any .epub specific issues. Just follow the old way of doing things, in the documentation, using .oeb (OEBFF) files. They do say that the two (.epub and .oeb) are dealt with interchangeably. It's not .epub specific, but should help cope with them.

Quote:
It looks like you can create ePUB ebooks with it, and retrieve ePUB back into the Publisher environment. The choice to select ePUB has a icon beside it that can be used to view the document but it chops the right edge off all the pages in my system. Is there something that can be done about that?
You're referring to the Preview target icon on the OCF Container Settings screen. If I set it to Color VGA I get the REB1200 preview. However, I too get that problem when I set it to Grayscale Half-VGA. It doesn't seem to allow a EBW1150 preview. This I think is a bug. (Hey, isn't that what this thread is for!)

Quote:
The windows install now redirects all ePUB to the publisher but I can fix that.

Dale
Can you try the Mac software and gives us an idea/feedback how it works? That software though has been out for a while, so I don't think it has full .epub support, if any. I'm curious to know what the differences are between the Windows and Mac versions. No one has ever mentioned using it before.

Last edited by nrapallo; 01-28-2009 at 01:08 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote