View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #147
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthemood View Post
I reinstalled the update. This time, I moved the extracted files to the internal memory separately, not in a folder. Now I don't need a confirmation after exiting a book wit the Close icon in the main menu. I actually had probably not really installed the new firmware the first time, because I left the files together in a folder rather than by themselves in the internal memory ?

Now that I have done the update, can I trash the 3 extracted files ?

Thank you.
Yes, after installation just delete those files from internal memory.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote