View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #42
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I voted yes, but I'm back to undecided (which is what I'd voted before it was deleted). Not because of the lighting, mine isn't a bad one (just the light source stuff at the bottom). I'm getting a bit of an 'under glass' effect when reading in certain lighting (especially at work) where I can tell that I'm looking through a layer or two on top of the eInk. Sometimes I'm more sensitive to it than others, but I find myself getting distracted by it while reading sometimes. The light isn't as big a deal for me as it is for some so I'm not sure, I might just go back to my Touch or K3 and save my $140 for another day.

Another thing I can't seem to get used to so far are the fonts on the PW. The sizes are 'off' when compared to my Touch and K3 where I had settled into a perfect size and the PW is either too small or too large and I can't seem to settle in. Still don't know why we're limited to specific sizes instead of a slider for size on these devices.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-08-2012 at 10:41 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote