View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #23
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Recently there have been several articles about apps for the new Kindle Fire. These discussions indicate that the Fire will not take apps from the Marketplace and will be limited to the Amazon App store.

My impression is that the Apps in the Amazon store are severely lacking. Anyone else have that impression? Since there are several apps that I use regularly on my smartphone that I would want to have available on the Fire, I am seriously thinking about cancelling my Fire order. Anyone have further information on this subject?

cheers
The Kindle Fire is NOT a generic Android Platform. If you are expecting that, you will be sorely disappointed.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote