View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
I assume you mean the no_update tag? This would mean you would have to tag every book on the device and add a tag each time you put a new book on the device. I think a global setting that affects all books would be far easier in use.
I agree of course, but at least Mackx has implemented a viable workaround. Furthermore in the latest version one can give a tag to multiple books, maybe a "select all" option in this context would come quite close to a global setting ...
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote