View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 06:24 AM   #4
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapmas77 View Post
Please also bear in mind that higher resolution screen consumes more power than lower one.
While I know this really should be the case I'm finding my LG G3 with it's quad HD display has the best battery life of any Android device I've owned so far including my Nexus 7 tablet, I've actually been on a quest to get the battery low for the last few days as I'm a believer of the first few charges should be full ones.

Basically I've been watching episodes of sons of Anarchy on it and using bluetooth headphones (partly because I want to lower the battery and partly I want to know screen on time).

What I've found so far is I can play with the phone throughout the entire day go home to bed and watch 7/8 45 minute episodes in a row and I'm still at about the 35% mark which at least to me is crazy good. I think I could probably watch another two or maybe even three but I've been too tired to push myself to that.

Basically I'm just finding the battery to be immense, I had ideas of picking up a 9,000mah zerolemon battery for it before I bought the thing but I've now decided there is just no need.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote