View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #67
Oldpilot
Groupie
Oldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with others

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Doitsu - I'm afraid Oldpilot seems to think it is a far better use of his time to come and post FUD on every single Sigil release thread rather than take a few minutes to follow the advice the developers have apparently wasted their time repeatedly on trying to give him. What better thanks could we have for thousands of hours of unpaid effort than to have a user proudly proclaiming they haven't lifted a finger to help themselves. The issue remains specific to Oldpilot's machine as far as we are concerned at this point, and everyone else should just ignore it
What a friendly club! Perhaps others who experience the same problem have been discouraged from reporting it.

I have an XP computer that works fine with hundreds of software releases, from Dos WordStar onward to Sigil 5.3. I thought it might be helpful for the developers to know that 6.0 doesn't work, though with each iteration it has worked just a bit better than the time before. Moving to a new computer is really more of a task than raising one's finger!

But don't fret. I will stop reporting the failures, unless you bake a new version.
Oldpilot is offline   Reply With Quote