View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
You can have all the bells and whistles you want, but personally I would rather have a simple reader that integrates into the file browser. I would much rather sort my own books in my own folder structure than rely on the programmers taste in "bookshelf" building.
File browser integration is an OS feature so virtually every Android reader app integrates with any Android file browser. Simply use your file browser of choice and launch the book then choose the reader app you wish to use to read the book. Works just like Windows in this regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Concentrate on getting the book to display correctly first. Once you have that licked, then you can write your bookshelf wrapper around that, just leave me the option to ignore it if I need to.
I agree with you that's why I chose to use Moon+ Reader Pro as my reader for ePubs, it provides me the reading experience I like, but I ignore their bookshelf (nice as it is) and navigate to and launch all of my books using Calibre Companion.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote