View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #8
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well there is the Paperwhite to consider too if you can find one. It has a touch screen keyboard.

Other readers is the Sony T1 or now the new T2. Then there are the Nook Simple Touch with Glo light.

My former paster who I grew up with and is now 80 loves his Kindle Fire. The non HD is only $159 so Tablets are another thing to look into.
The touch screen on all those is likely going to be a problem. That is why I singled out Kindle, as they are the only ones still available in non-touch.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote