View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What says the PID should be all letters? I've never heard that. My kindle pid has a numeral in the second position.

Are you sure you have the correct PID? What I do is cut and past my Kindles S/N from the amazon web site so I don't have to worry about typos.

BOb
riiight......since the command said it should AAAAAAA*DD

I took it to mean all letters, numbers. Guess that isn't the problem. And I did double check the serial number even with a magnifiying glass. The only thing I"m not completely sure about are the first two 'zeros'....I"m sure they aren't "o"s..........and of course there is nothing to compare them to.. They are elongated....so used them as 'zeros'....going to Amazon now.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote