View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Um, haven't filled out my profile. I've been reading ebooks for several years on PDAs (currently a Palm TX), and since I got my beloved MacBook, on my laptop. I found this forum just today because I'm thinking about getting an iPhone and was looking for a way to read my non-DRM pdb files on it. If I get it. Until they make a version of eReader for it. You know how these things go.
There are some partial solutions for reading ebooks on an iPhone, but none that will let you read your eReader texts "native", DRM or not. If you can dump them to a plain text file, you might be able to do something, but meanwhile, I think you're advised to wait for an iPhone version of eReader. There are rumors one is in development.

Welcome to MobileRead.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote