View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Presumably after the removal of those who allow people to starve to death, those who destroy people's livelihoods, those who pollute the environment, those who deny freedom and oppress others...and so on. Just imagine what the world would be like if the worst act perpetrated by a human on another was to throw a puppy at them.
The earth would be sparsly populated I know, but I think there would be plenty of everything to go round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I really do feel bad for the puppy (), but I think we need to do more for our mentally ill.

There are really people out there that are not capable of knowing right from wrong or good from evil.

If this guy had any understanding of what he was doing then I hope he gets hit by a bus and burns in hell, if not then I hope he gets the help he needs.
I don't want them hurt (it's not usually their fault), just removed!

I knew a bloke who had some problems, and I had seen him with barely controllable temper. He was a very ugly man when he was going off, and even worse when he was drinking.

He had even asked the clinic in town to help him, but to no avail. None of that helped the poor guy who's neck he held a knife to, nor any of the other people that were caught up in HIS problem. When he died a couple of years ago of a heart attack, I could only think that the world was a better place!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote