Thread: Meet-Up! Apero in Seattle
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Get VR down from Vancouver? Whoa! Space-time travel is getting really cool these days, ever since Adrian showed up. Seriously, I think you meant Wetdogeared (Wanting Directions Eagerly). I mean, I'd looooooooove to come to Seattle (or Vancouver) for an apéro....erm, party....but it's not likely to be on my calendar until at least this fall. But I'll be thinking about you guys!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote