View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 03:42 AM   #7
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
This year mine would have to be getting out from under all of our debt!

Last year I set out to give up drinking diet soda (due to my daughter's persistant requests), and I'm happy to say that I believe it was a success. I went 6 months without any diet soda (had a celebratory 6th month soda, hoping that the stuff would taste horrible to me, but it didn't. ) In the latter half of the year I've had maybe six or eight, without refills, which is practically nothing compared to how much diet soda I used to consume daily! Sadly, it still tastes way too good to me, so I could imagine how easy it would be to starting drinking it again regularly, but I'm pretty sure that I will be able to resist the urge.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote