View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
I like using 101mm for width and 130mm for height (both in OpenOffice.org and FeedBooks). 0mm or 1mm margins based on preference. Size 12 font is the perfect readability balance for me. Usually I use "full screen" but at those numbers, fit to width is the same. Nice tip: Any items set with a "Heading" style in OO.org (Heading1, Heading2, etc.) will turn up in the Table of Contents. You can also do nested Headings! Like:

-Book 1
---Chapter 1
---Chapter 2
---Chapter 3

-Book 2:
---Chapter 1
---Chapter 2
---Chapter 3

If you don't like the size or style of Heading1, Heading 2, etc. you can change them to your preference using the styles editor (press the F11 key).

Last edited by Kralik; 09-27-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote