View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 02:06 PM   #3
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Thank you! I will try that with single files before trying more of them at once

I'm also open to learning how to use regex for this; I admit seeing the changes as they happen also sound very appealing to me. I read the stickies on using the search & replace function and the intro to regex, but it's still a bit over my head for me.

I did try loading a few of the .txt files to my tablet, and I noticed some of them also have a random character (a question mark in a diamond) instead of quote marks and apostrophes, so I need to figure out how to fix that too. Some of the files are corrupt beyond help - those I will either have to find and redownload, or give up on as a lot of the original sites are long gone.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote