View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 08:57 AM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
.txt to .epub conversion with option to remove extra paragraph breaks

I haven't used calibre in a long time, but recently I found myself with some spare time to try and convert my ancient .txt files, something I've been putting off forever. They are mostly fics saved years ago from various websites, LJs, forums etc, and many have unnecessary paragraph breaks in the middle of a line.

I received advice a long time ago how to do this without regexp, and I did that for a while, but it was time consuming and I set it aside. I am now hoping that there is someone who can guide me through setting up calibre so that it makes a conversion during the process of adding these fics to my library. Would this be in the Conversion settings, Input options, TXT options, or in Common options, perhaps Heuristic processing, or will I need to go to Search & Replace and use regexp?

Thank you in advance!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote