View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:48 AM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverynthia View Post
So ultimately, Calibre Companion doesn't work, but Moon Reader+ seems to be growing on me, despite it ultimate lack of options.
I beg to differ, not only does Calibre Companion (CC) work it is amazing as an organizer and book launcher for my android tablet and any user of calibre would be well advised to buy this app.

As I stated previously if you need help with CC go to the Calibre Companion forum and ask for assistance. The developer monitors that forum and is willing to help folks over any obstacle they may have.

Bottom line though if you bought CC from the Play store the developer would gladly refund your money if you are not happy with the app.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote