View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #17
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Thanks...probably should have been more specific in my question (Moon + pro) but will give it a try. I think I have a Google credit anyway lol

ETA: Not for me (Moon+ pro)...need it to automatically recognize new books in the folder and reflect the updates, would also like for it to allow me to set my default initial view with quick/easy access to collections if possible. I think I am maybe just picky but its also easier for my mother. I'll eventually need to load the winner on her device to make things easier to her to find.
As far as book organization goes, it's hard to beat Calibre Companion. If you use Calibre it's an easy choice, but if you don't and you want easy it's probably not. It made the switch from my Sony 950 much easier because I loved the collections.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote