View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I use both and they work pretty well for me. You need to use Moon+ for reading only and Calibre Companion for all organization. The dev for Calibre Companion is also a dev for Calibre so he can help with a lot of problems. There's a Calibre Companion specific forum here if you want more info about it. I'd include a link but I'm on my phone.
Thanks...probably should have been more specific in my question (Moon + pro) but will give it a try. I think I have a Google credit anyway lol

ETA: Not for me (Moon+ pro)...need it to automatically recognize new books in the folder and reflect the updates, would also like for it to allow me to set my default initial view with quick/easy access to collections if possible. I think I am maybe just picky but its also easier for my mother. I'll eventually need to load the winner on her device to make things easier to her to find.

Last edited by gabby98; 04-14-2014 at 05:23 PM.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote