View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:56 PM   #862
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@trksh22: I can only think of a borked catalog db... (It's known to happen on its own sometimes, but it might have been compounded by the migration process of the update...).

A factory reset will of course clear it, but it's kind of a PITA, so if you have an SSH access set up, it's a simple one-liner. (If you don't, I'm not sure anyone ever built that into a tiny update package just for that).

I'll take a look at the state of the db on my PW1 later tonight, to see if I can something weird in mine. (But FWIW, I had nested collections, and everything's fine after the update, besides the collections being gone).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote