View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
filmgal
filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: kobo, android phone/tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Both the Regular and Mobil (display) content server show the Series_name [n] near the title of the book.

Templates do Not affect the Content servers 'Get' button
Sorry, not sure what you mean.
If you mean that the series info appears (along with all of the other book information) once you select a title, then yes. I want the the series information to display when it lists the books under a certain tag without having to open each book in CC.

If you mean that the series IS displayed when the list of books under a certain group are displayed, then that is what I want but I don't know what you mean by "the Regular and Mobil (display) content server". I guess I don't have either of those, because I'm looking at my tablet right now and it displays what I said in my example: titles only, with no series info.
filmgal is offline   Reply With Quote