Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:02 AM   #956
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBurns View Post
So it would seem like it's rather too eager to update bookmarks or something (I have all the Reading Life/Awards settings turned off).
How annoying! I hope they get rid of that quickly... Wouldn't want them to force people to have WiFi on to get rid of the error and then have loads of fun recommended nonsense fill up everything. Sigh. I'll just stick to epubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
Just updated. Went fine.
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
Is the stretch fullscreen sleep cover on/off option new?
Yes it is, but it's default (on) is the same "stretch" as before... In other words, switching it off just makes the covers (even) smaller...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote