View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #10
forcheville
Zealot
forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs650, Boox M92, Samsung Slate 7
I didn't check the blind spot because I almost never use the stylus.
The kit they give out to fix the blind spot gets you to put a shield (aluminium?) behind the speaker.

I didn't prise up the speaker so I didn't check if there were more wires connected to it from the back, but it seems unlikely given the published instructions for installing the shield.
So, only two wires feeding the speaker - draw your own conclusions.

Also, you can shut the unit off completely and you'll still detect magnetism over the speaker in the back panel using a small ferrous screw or nail.
forcheville is offline   Reply With Quote