View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Stonecold
Connoisseur
Stonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3 (B006)
Total wireless backup?

Is there a way to ask Amazon to somehow backup all of my Kindle content including my personal documents? It's just that I messed up my Kindle 3 by installing a faulty USB Network hack and now my Kindle is refusing to connect to my computer so I can't uninstall the hack. I really don't want to do a factory reset because so much of my content are personal documents and I haven't backed up my data in months (and I can't now because my Kindle won't connect via USB). Is it possible for Amazon to backup all my data wirelessly and e-mail it to me or something? I know Amazon are very friendly and there's a good chance they'd do that for me, but would they be able to? Could they wirelessly extract the data from my Kindle? If they can and do, I'll be able to reset my Kindle to factory defaults and put the data Amazon sent me back on.
Stonecold is offline   Reply With Quote