View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by strannik View Post
I just got an update on an O'Reilly book which allowed me to download an epub, a mobi and a PDF. I can use all there in different situations, and I would like to simply add all formats without converting, drop them into the book's folder and have them recognized by Calibre, but there doesn't seem to be any easy way to do this.

Suggestions? or should this be an RFE?
Click on the edit meta information and then use the button in the top right corner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre.jpg
Views:	1852
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	44757  
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote