View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #8
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I learned here that my old Nokia N800 Internet Tablet could be used as a most excellent reader. Now I read more on it than I do on either my Sony PRS-505 or my jetBook.

Is an N800 a full fledged computer? There are those who would say yes, and it is more powerful than the first several computers I owned. Although, one of the reasons I like it is it fits quite nicely in my pocket, unlike any netbook or UMPC I've ever heard of.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote