View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmathprog View Post
If this persists, what do I lose? Does remaining unauthorized simply mean I can never purchase from the Sony WEB store, or am I also forfeiting my warranty also?
Yes... you won't be able to buy from the Sony store. There is no need to authorize the reader for the warranty to be valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmathprog View Post
However, the difference between the Amazon book store and Sony's seems to me like the difference between chicken salad and chicken sh**. Am I alone in this?
You are correct. Although the new Sony store seems to be a bit faster... it is still no where close to the Kindle book store... which has years of experience from the pbook side. Also content and price are superior at the Kindle store.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote