View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #32
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I did a "make install" on it, that strips out such symbols in general AIUI but I will run sstrip over it just to be sure. Still... would have to be 500 ishMB of symbols

I think it's because I enabled mhtml, web audio, introspection, video and a few other bits... building a 1.8.1 now with practically everything turned "off" (much like debian wheezy) as a sanity test.

But , yeah, Strip. Good thought. Thanks

Last edited by twobob; 10-27-2013 at 11:13 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote