View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #26
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Frank Tuttle's The Mister Trophy is free on all venues I checked (including at his publisher site, Samhain). This is the first in the Markhat series (urban fantasy). The series is one of my all-time favorites, a blend of humor, dark-side, GREAT characters and fun. His latest is available for pre-order at a discount (best deal I saw for pre-order was Samhain, but Amazon had it for a dollar off.) I haven't looked to see if B&N has the pre-order.

The first three in this series are fairly short, but they are worth the adventure. As the novels got longer, I just got more enamored of the silly things!

Edited to add: The pre-order Markhat is "Brown River Queen."
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote