Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:24 AM   #93
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
Keep us posted on your Kobo replacement quest.
I emailed Kobo on Saturday 3 Feb asking for a status update. I got an answer late last night... Apparently, their system didn't show that my Glo had been received by them (the system hadn't been update). So, if I hadn't sent the mail, I'd never have got my replacement! The kind Tier 2 person corrected the system and assured me a replacement will be sent within a few business days, and it will be sent from within the Netherlands so posting should only take a day. I'm hopeful I'll receive my new Glo this week!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote