View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #130
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I clearly stated in my previous post, Pat, that I would always treat stories from unattributed sources with caution. Whether I believed it or not would depend on what evidence was provided to back up the claim. I see no hard evidence in either the original, or your hypothetical, story. There's no documentation to support the claim being made.
Treating a story with "caution" is fine. But the attacks on the reliability of these original stories have gone way beyond that.

As for hard evidence, what kind would suffice for a story of this nature? When you refer to "documentation" do you mean copies of Apple's original and amended orders?

--Pat