View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Dungeon Crawl - My first short story on Kindle!

Hello everyone. Some of you may remember me from the forums from 3 years ago. At lot has changed in my life since then. I had a heart attack, I moved twice, changed careers, etc. Now I'm struggling to get back on my feet.

I'm currently in the process of finishing my first novel, but in the meantime I've decided to release one of my best short stories entitled "Dungeon Crawl - A Fantasy Trip" on Kindle. I know it's hard to pay $0.99 for a short but if you're willing to give it a chance I think you'll find it a fun and witty read. And if you do read it, please leave a review! As a new author I need all the help I can get!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009F7NBW8

Thanks!
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote