View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #23
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
??? The deal is "show me yours" and "we'll throw in some extras when you buy ours". How is that a rip-off?

The Nook Touch, from the reviews, is a very capable reader and competes strongly in the under $150 Pearl e-ink space, throwing in IR touch and WiFi and branded from Barnes and Noble, a very credible book retailer. Now the deal just got sweeter by an SD card and 30 (commercial) starter books.

I really don't understand how this can be seen as a bad thing for the consumer.
I'm saying it's a "rip-off" IF the "upgrade" means you have to leave your old device behind, like a trade-in. I highly doubt this is the case, but someone else brought it up in thread and I was providing my two cents on that.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote