View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 02:51 AM   #691
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I can't see it on mine at all, even with my glasses off. Not sure why.
I have the cross pattern, though I only noticed it after several days, and with a certain light (also natural light). It does not bother me, though.

As for the pinholes, at some point (not the beginning) I am pretty sure I saw three of them, but the next day they were gone - maybe dust or something? So even with pinholes one should give it a couple of days to make sure is a permanent defect.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote