View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #58
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Maybe i don't get your point.
And i totally have no idea about the sw used (it's not in the association screen).
A typical comic usually has a dimension that well fit with onyx m92 size.
(i mean, 100% is more than enough, it's not the format of a daily newspaper!).
As an example Italian "Mickey's Mouse" dimension is 12,5 cm x 18 cm.
M92, considering the black and white, probably suits better with linear strips like peanuts, dilbert, get fuzzy, andy capp...this kind of b/w comics.
Do you think that zooming increasing the dimension of the images is so useful to dedicate the joystick?
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote