View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #7
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPaulClaire View Post
Durrrr Sorry it's me. Just getting to grips with the short hand used by everyone.

I've now posted a comment on the original thread. It looks like if hard13 lets us know how he did it then it will solve a lot of problems for a lot of people.

Have a great day and thanks for the info.
Warmest regards
Jason
Hmmm... I moved the other thread to the epub workshop before I saw this thread, because it didn't appear to be calibre-related, and they'd know more about it over there.

(The link to the thread is still the same, and I left a redirect on it. It just won't show in the calibre forum list after awhile.)

I'm thinking we might just straddle the fence a bit and leave this thread in here and that one over there, until we figure out if the issue is with calibre or epub...

How's that work for y'all?
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote