View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #849
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I'm finishing with Kipling's "The Jungle Book", and "The Second Jungle Book" will come after. However, I'm not completely satisfied with the illustrations. The ones I have at the moment I took them from this book in TIA. The scans are fine, but the printing of the book (or its conservation) is barely acceptable. If anyone can find a source of better quality images, I'd be grateful (and the final ebook will be better).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote