View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #12
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I will look into not being able to save -1. I am not sure if -1 should even be allowed - it is rare for people to want that large a value here (note this is the summary under a list of books, not the summary under book details which is always shown ay full length). Most people want to reduce it from the default value of 250 rather than increase it. However as you found using a large value is a valid workaround if you want all the summary. I also noted that the description of this setting was not present in the documentation - I have rectified that!

Regarding the batch file issue, open it in a text editor and look for Calibre2|OpdsConfig just before the :start_c2o label, and remove the |. Not sure how that got in there!
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote