View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #1704
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Does Copy.box show up in Marvin like Dropbox does in the pop up box in the lower right when you tap on the cloud? I have been using Dropbox. What are the differences? Which one is better?

Will Mavin use ANY of the free cloud services to synch books or will it only work with iCloud?

Copy needs to be added as a favourite in the Web Browser. Its easy enough. What I've done is go to the copy site in the builtin browser, logged in, gone to the Calibre Library folder, and added *that* as a favourite. Instant access (depending on the speed of your connection of course).

Kris will have to answer with regard to sync. No idea, I thought it was going to be via Dropbox.