View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #7
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I am hearing a lot about thefts of apple products these days, I have been warning family and friends who own apple products about these sorts of things. It seems that apple has become a victim of their own success. I have had pals at airports where one has bought an ipad or an ipod with them and the other has brought a Kindle Fire and/or Sansa San Disk with them and the apples have almost gotten stolen and nothing has happened to the fire and the sandisk. Apples are so widely known that they become theft targets amazon and sandisks are not targets.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote